If you wanna impress your viewers, shooting interesting action will definitely help. I'm talking about extreme sports, objects being dropped, your cat jumping, etc. :-)
So, in this tutorial, you'll learn how to render your video in slow motion with PowerDirector - No. 1 video editing program.
Here's how to do slow motion in CyberLink Power Director
- Import your video into the timeline.
- Trim it (leave out the less interesting parts).
- Go to Power Tools / Video Speed and adjust the playback speed.
- Click play to preview. If the video is choppy, it means there aren't enough frames per second, thus, you need to increase the speed.
- Repeat step 4. until your subject moves smoothly.
- Go to Produce tab and choose your export settings (format and folder destination).
You can go even lower than 24 fps but always preview the clip so it won't look jerky.
The same feature can be used to do time lapse with footage. For instance you can shoot a sunset for half an hour and then speed up the video to last just a few seconds.
Get PowerDirector and start making awesome vids.
If you enjoyed this article, click to get free email updates.You like my stuff? Help me out and spread the word. Share this. Thanks!